99 Pick-Me-Ups for New Mamas: How to Relax, Survive, and Even Enjoy Those First Few Months free book

Home Forums Free Agents 99 Pick-Me-Ups for New Mamas: How to Relax, Survive, and Even Enjoy Those First Few Months free book

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RockyHourf 4 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

RockyHourf
    Participant

Elsbeth Teeling,Gerard Janssen: 99 Pick-Me-Ups for New Mamas: How to Relax, Survive, and Even Enjoy Those First Few Months
    Author: Elsbeth Teeling,Gerard Janssen
    Number of Pages:
    Published Date:
    Publisher:
    Publication Country:
    Language:
    ISBN: 9781601066664
    Download Link: >>> 99 Pick-Me-Ups for New Mamas: How to Relax, Survive, and Even Enjoy Those First Few Months <<<

Join an adorably oblivious hen for a farmyard adventure in this cherished story by author-illustrator Pat Hutchins, now available in a Classic Board Book edition.
    A fast-paced historical mystery adventure for readers aged 9+ years, with gorgeous Edwardian period detail. Perfect for fans of Chris Riddell’s Goth Girl series, Enid Blyton and Robin Stevens’s Murder Most Unladylike series. When a priceless painting is stolen, our dauntless heroines Sophie and Lil find themselves faced with forgery, trickery and deceit on all sides! Be amazed as the brave duo pit their wits against this perilous puzzle! Marvel at their cunning plan to unmask the villain and prove themselves detectives to be reckoned with – no matter what dangers lie ahead…It’s their most perilous adventure yet! Praise for The Mystery of the Clockwork Sparrow: “A wonderful book, with a glorious heroine and a true sprit of adventure.” (Katherine Rundell, author of Rooftoppers). “A real page-turner, it has murders, spies and gangs of thieves. Thrilling!” (Indiana, aged 10 years, LoveReadingforKids reviewer). “Dastardliness on a big scale is uncovered in this well-plotted, evocative novel.” (Nicolette Jones, The Sunday Times). “It’s a dashing plot, 99 Pick-Me-Ups for New Mamas: How to Relax, Survive, and Even Enjoy Those First Few Months download book an atmospheric setting and an extensive and imaginative cast. Katherine Woodfine handles it all with aplomb.”

Ban en Banlieue
    New Total English Elementary Teacher’s Book and Teacher’s Resource CD Pack
    Moby-Dick download book

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.